I was tagged! : Monday Mimisms ~ I Have a Dungeon and I Know How To Use It
Just because Mimi has a meme site of my own now doesn't mean she has given up on memeing here all together. After all, her name is mmmmeeeeeemi. Sort of. She didn't plan it that way. It just sort of happened. Isn't that the way life goes? What happened to the good ole' days when Mimi stood on her pointy crown and issued an edict from the rooftops of Bloggingham Palace. It was heard far and wide across oceans and valleys and blills in the blogosphere. Every blogger within the sound of Mimi's voice hurried to answer questions wrought forth (She always wanted to say wrought forth). It makes no sense but it was fun to say - anyway .... yeah ... scary questions from the Queen -whohasith a dungeon are long overdue much like her library books but she will digress.
Now I know you've all heard about this dungeon of Bloggingham. Some have even seen it and lived to tell. But that's not the point. Mimi knows how to bury those bodies (( AKK )) And don't think you can hide behind that get-out-of-the-dungeon-free card she issued way back when she didn't have any sense one day and get out of this meme. I'm talking to you, Dawn! And you...and you....and even you!
So bear with her while I think of a goodie meme and do it right here on the page. The chicken's way would be to say "I tag everyone". Bah! You think that's a serious memer?! Ha! I'm taking names and kicking blass (that's blog + a** for all you non-blog speakers) I can't believe I said that. You will most likely find your name at the end of this post marked TAGGED.
Read it and weep.
1. I, Mimi Pencil Skirt Peace Woman, have officially declared war on Valentine's Day. If I see one more chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper I'm gonna have a fit. What did you get for Valentine's Day?
NOTHING man, just a bunch of NOTHING
2. What will you miss most about Valentine's Day?
Nothing .... well, maybe candy.
3. What could you have done differently yesterday to make the day sweeter?
4. How many roses make a dozen?
Depends if I am in a bakery
5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine's Day. What will they be?
What?? What woman?
6. My kingdom for a man who can spell. I am so tired of getting text messages from college educated 45 yr old men like .....I miss u ....wat up?.... B there by 8... or the ever popular U home? Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you'd like to break?
I HAVE NOBODY .... hmmmm, I think this meme was not ment 4 old Speedy cuz he say 2 U wat up womans?? (( HE HE HEEEEEEEEE ))
7. What did you get someone for Valentine's Day?
8. No one is looking. I promise.
Write one word on this candy heart you've been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. I will not tell.
You were so not worth the 100,000 I spent on your butt stapled to the couch
9. Be a poet. Write a 4-line poem starting with Roses are red....
Roses are red
Violets are purple
take a good hard look
... at my durplally worple
10. What song best describes your Valentine's Day experience this year?
by The Dungeons ( OK, I just copied Mimi on that one ) hehee
11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn't receive. Aren't they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis:
Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.
What is the name of the legislation they are fighting over?
The rest is a direct copy paste from Mimi at the Bloggingham Palace
I also tag these people !
Same Cherub marriage of course.
P.S. The chocolate was messy
The sentiment real
I promise to forgive him
If this meme you steal.
So take this tag
and away you go
You won't be thrown into
the dungeon below!
**This will be the Queen's Meme for Tuesday as well**
Now for the fun part.... Oh ye little Dungeon Dodgers you. I, Mimi Queen of Memes, do royally tag Ferd, Vodka Mom, Summer, Lizza, Starr, Jean-Luc, Linda, Bond, Ciara, Tulip, Eric, Bee, Travis, Melissa, Eyre, Lee, Bobby, Anndi, Mo, Desert, Shannon, Cogitator, Katherine, Ciara, Lois, Jamie, Kitten, Gal, Gary, Mielikki, Charles, Dawn, Cat, Jennifer, Brigit, Melissa, Angelia, Maria, Kwizgiver, Coopernicus, BPD, Allie, Lime, Dixie, Pink Lady, Nessa, Akelamalu, Stef,
Mouse, Sandy, Mommy Cara, Wendy,
Xmichra, Debbie, 800 FB friends and a partridge in a pear tree.
I tag all of the above too, so now you are tagged twice. Happy Valentine
Ann's A Nice Place in the Sun
At Home at Last / Chris
BackWoods Drifter West Virginia
Cabbages and Kings !
Cacais Step and Journey (new)
CUBAPOML?? / Lauren
Daisy the Curly Cat!
Dancing with Daisy
Deep in the Forest
Dust Bunny Hostage
Golf Girls Diary
Green Eyes Reflections
Hillbilly Willie Arkansas
Images to Explore
Inconsequential Logic ( Roschelle )
Jane Turley and her Witty Ways
Julie's Jewels and Junk
Life in the Short Lane / (Margo)
Los LOBO man of Foil
Med Students Wife (ADIParadise)
Mimi Lennox the Meme Queen
Miss Moneypenny CPU DD M (best rating)
My Corner (little jungle box)
My Picture Salad
Nannygoats in Panties
Natural Hawg Arkansas!
Olga the Traveling Bra
One of a Kind Wisconsin! (gifts and cheese)
Ponderings from the Pond
RAMBLING BLOGS (Sky)
Reveries Simply Jacy
Smiling with Daisy
Stuff that MATTERS!
The Circus Has Come to Town (Summer)
VTRoom / Teeni
WIXY Gone Bananas!
Wood & Pixels
World Golf Blogs
If you do not respond, I will send Google Bots out to tear up your source code. Happy Valentine
ha haaaaaaaaaa !!!!
|From SPEEDCAT HOLLYDALE PAGE|
at The Queen's Meme #25 ~ The UNValentine Grumpy Meme