I was tagged by Mimi Lenox !!!! Queen of MEMES
The Queen's Meme ~ Blog Outside The Box
Welcome to the first edition of The Queen's Meme. Each week the type of meme will change; sometimes silly, sometimes serious, but always fun!
Now let's get started!The Blog Outside The Box Meme This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
Stole a heap load of golf balls from the driving range ( how embarriskinzz )
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
I have mutiple personality disorder and a wild imagination in Hollydale (long title, yet that's what I want ....... )
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
Never EVER call me so late again .... and where is your nose now?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
My GIANT king daddy hairy mole on my crackbutt .... ha haaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! ( just 4 U Mimi )
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Ohhh who cares ... that was my 11th blog "the HUB" I only worry about http://speedcathollydale.blogspot.com
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
That's SOOOOOOOOO EASY! ....... 100 pound chickens
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
She looks way sultry HOT in that dungeon photo - you know, with the red backdrop
How To Stay Out Of The Dungeon ........
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in thepeaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.
If I were you, I'd do the meme.
Thank you for playing the Queen's Meme thisweek. Please leave a comment and sign the Mr. Linky when you have posted. Go visit yourfellow memers and have a great time! See you next Tuesday!
1. Bud Weiser2. twistedsister3. BPD in OKC4. Tilli5. xmichra6. Mejis
7. Lorielle8. Stef H9. Eve10. Kitten11. * Berleen*12. Kimberella
13. mielikki14. Mimi Lenox15. Mys16. You're next!
I TAG: American Fräulein in the Wrong Love Parade? by Moneypenny !!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Posted by Speedcat Hollydale