I am happy to announce that my chicken blogging prowess has finally paid off ... and here you all thought I was crazy!
My new book, "Feeding Poultry" will be available at B. Dalton and Boarders with deep discounts for my pals. You can get a 50% off coupon by sending me a request ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure never to place your e mail address on your blog! You will get lots of SPAM, and here we like CHICKENS.
In my book you will find classic tips such as ...
1. How to minimize pecking of the groin areas
2. Optimizing corn ratios and vitamin rations
3. When to feed, and when NOT to feed
4. Hand tossing and radial arm movements
5. Setting up the ideal conveyor belt
6. Keeping turkeys OUT of the yard
7. Grooming for eating - the secret connection
8. Using gravy solvents
9. Gravel ... is it good???
10. Ultimate eating shelters for 2009 (401K)
Here I am on the Rachael Ray Show cooking chicken primavera. I took this with my cell phone during a comercial break. The show will air on Thursday, March 26th. No, they are not live! She actually does three shows in one day.
After cooking the special chicken recipe, she was kind enough to let me show my new book to the audiance and I gave them all a free copy. I have to say, Rachael is better looking in person than on TV.
I will link everyone here, and give "your chickens" a short description.
|From SPEEDCAT HOLLYDALE PAGE|
1. mellow yellow chicken / Fern Creek Cottage / (art n yellow poultry)
2. Obama’s Chickens / Red Planet / (savage)
3. Speedcat Hollydale’s Bird of Paradise / Miss Moneypenny / (exclusive)
4. The Post & Comment Story with Daisy / 0007 / (beardy)
5. Welcome home, little ones / Egg Count / (baby hatch!)
6. Psychotic Neighbors and Chicken Tuesday / Favorite Auntie Janice / (sunburnt)
7. Stevie B’s has NOTHING to do with Golf / Hollydale NOTES / (buffet cat)
8. A Chicken in Every Yard / Hartford Advocate / (kikin lady)
9. Chicken Empathy Museum Statesman / (pita pockets)
10. Some Very Worried Chickens / Jackie - Shinade / (wolf!)
FEATURE LINKS THIS WEEK
The New Arrivals / by the Egg Count blog
Wordless Chicken Tuesdays--Charlie and Opie is from Daisy. An epic adventure you do not want to miss! To the left is a preview photo of the bowling alley stop. For a big laugh, and a surprise ending ... be sure to visit Charlie and Opie
... Please do not feel obligated to play. For fun only
This weeks unofficial sponsor: My Pet Chicken dot com - ABOUT CHICKENS - JUST FOR FUN - CHICKEN HELP