Well, as 2008 comes to a close, I cannot help but wonder what the baby new year will encounter as the months ahead come crashing through like a locomotive running off it's tracks.
Being a non-drinker, the New Year's parties and celebrations are meaningless to me. I stay home! While many will be out doing the town, they will be home the next day feeling like their brain is imploding.
In honor of the new "year" ... I wrote y'all a song.
Add this song to YOUR BLOG!!! (Speedy Says U Can)
You cannot do a post on on the last day of the year without mentioning resolutions. Some make them, some hate them, and some break them.
To be honest, I have never made one resolution in my life. Why not start right here, TODAY? Here goes nothing ... my list of stuff to do, and not to do. Dooo daa do do doooooo la deee da doooo dooooooooooo, MY LIST OF THINGS!!!
1. I promise not to photoshop any more New Year Babies ... until Monday
2. I will quit smoking cheap cigars - Only Premiums from now on
3. My blog will have way more JAVA and invisible ink (for feed readers)
4. Speedcat pledges to stop swearing "when old people are around"
5. Stop drinking pop in the gas station that I have not paid for ...
6. More Frenching!
7. Wear more cowboy outfits in public
8. Vow Never to make resolutions again
9. Eat more chicken breasts
10. Stay away from Canada. Really far away ....
I did meet some celebs in 2008. Did I like any of them??? Ohh sure! .... "Biden" was a blowhard though
I think I'll just publish this for now, and open up the request lines. Test my resolve!