As I have been on a hat kick, so here I am wearing my "blogging man 2007" headgear. Today will be a test to see just how many posts I can kick out. This is number five! I started this trek about 2 hours ago. Where will it end? I don't know .... only the Blogger 2007 knows the answer.
I have seen some super posts about animals by other people lately. Many so-called blogging "pros" will tell you that a post like this is a waste of time. These are usually the same people claiming to have a HUMOR BLOG that is not very funny .... except to other HUMOR BLOG zombie followers. I happen to enjoy reading about the friends I have met on the net, in whatever they have been doing, thinking, and what their life is like. So, without further adu, This is me and my 9 year old dog Mardy. (a purebreed champion) ha haaa!!
- Loves to pee on trees, hydrants, bushes, car tires, and just about anything OUTSIDE
- I was there when he was born, and cut the cord
- Thinks he can beat up a German Shepard - he can't
- Comes with to the golf course every now and again
- Loves people, and handing out kisses .... if you like it or not!
- Favorite food? Chicken
- Weighs in at a cool 4 pounds
- The doctor said he would have bad hips as an adult. He is skinny, but seemed to prove the doctor wrong
- Loyal is any dog could be
Other Great things around the net .... Jammin-Pista-Lokal is a link to "Catsy Blithe" singing a wonderful song. Check it out!! (way to go Catsy)